Wowzers! Time is flying by. My sweet little guy is already 3 months old. I have to say I love it. Every stage is more fun than the last!
Here are a few tings about the fabulous Mr. Miles at 3 months:
I am pretty sure his eyes will stay blue, because they are still pretty light right now. As for his hair, that's a toughie. He is too bald to know!

He is a DROOL machine. I have never seen a kid drool so much...my goodness! His hands are in his mouth constantly, and he has an amazing ability to fit his entire hand in his mouth at once. Special, I know :) He has also started biting me when I am feeding him...ouch. All of this leads me to beleive he is teething, but I figure it will be a while before we see any teefers pop up.

He has rolled in both directions (tummy to back and back to tummy) more than once, but he wasn't doing either with any real consistency until TODAY! He has been rolling from his tummy to his back all day. Yea for Miles!
He still enjoys (tolerates) tummy time pretty well. Especially now that he can really look around. He loves to watch his sister.

He smiles ALL the time. I used to have work hard for those smiles, but now he gives them to me freely ;) He laughs, too. But we still have to work pretty hard for a laugh!
He typically wakes up once at night, usually around 3 or 4. He eats, and goes back down til & or 7:30. He has slept all the way through a couple of times, so we are moving in the right direction.
Chillin' in the Bumbo Chair (which Caroline calls the "Mambo Chair")
Riding the Zilker train for the first time!
(I know we broke fashion code by wearing TWO things with our name at the same time...double greek, double geek)
He has a way of kicking out of his swaddle, so I am guessing it won't last much longer.
Isn't he so sweet???

He is the sweetest baby. I know all babies are sweet, but he really is a sweet-natured kiddo. I just can't get enough of him...I plan to spoil him absolutely rotten ;)
Here are a few tings about the fabulous Mr. Miles at 3 months:
I am pretty sure his eyes will stay blue, because they are still pretty light right now. As for his hair, that's a toughie. He is too bald to know!
He is a DROOL machine. I have never seen a kid drool so much...my goodness! His hands are in his mouth constantly, and he has an amazing ability to fit his entire hand in his mouth at once. Special, I know :) He has also started biting me when I am feeding him...ouch. All of this leads me to beleive he is teething, but I figure it will be a while before we see any teefers pop up.
He has rolled in both directions (tummy to back and back to tummy) more than once, but he wasn't doing either with any real consistency until TODAY! He has been rolling from his tummy to his back all day. Yea for Miles!
He smiles ALL the time. I used to have work hard for those smiles, but now he gives them to me freely ;) He laughs, too. But we still have to work pretty hard for a laugh!
He typically wakes up once at night, usually around 3 or 4. He eats, and goes back down til & or 7:30. He has slept all the way through a couple of times, so we are moving in the right direction.
Chillin' in the Bumbo Chair (which Caroline calls the "Mambo Chair")
(I know we broke fashion code by wearing TWO things with our name at the same time...double greek, double geek)
Isn't he so sweet???
He is the sweetest baby. I know all babies are sweet, but he really is a sweet-natured kiddo. I just can't get enough of him...I plan to spoil him absolutely rotten ;)






4 comments:
So precious! He is such a relaxed baby... hopefully Caroline wont rub off on him too soon :) Love you guys!
that last pic of you 2 is GORGEOUS!! i am sorry, i say it all the time but GOODNESS isn't there something about baby boys that makes you want to EAT them UP?? love 'em!! and i totally giggled when i read "double greek, double geek!" hahaha!!
spoil away momma. i know i would. love him and you all.
He is SO cute! I love that smiley picture!
Post a Comment