Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Playin' with the Paci

My multi-talented daughter has learned yet another exciting new trick...Taking her paci out of her mouth and then putting it back in. She will do this over and over, and finds it endlessly entertaining! Sometimes she can't get it quite right, so she just chews on it instead. Other times, she just sucks on it upside down. It's really funny to watch!
Here she goes...
Out it comes!
Now the hard part...
Which way does this thing go?

Another new trick...
She has never paid much attention to the bows I obsessively put in her hair....until today! Moments after this pic was taken, she ripped the bow right off of her head! I mean, she looks happy, right? bow and all? I hope this does not become a habit...First of all, I love putting bows in her hair. Second of all, when she pulled it out, she also pulled out a big chunk of hair. Ouch!
Maybe she just accidentally grabbed it...or maybe she was finally saying "ENOUGH with all these bows, Mom!" Either way, I'll keep you posted, as I am sure you will all be losing sleep over my bow dilemma ;)

2 comments:

Tara James said...

Sailer is addicted to her pacis, and I'm here to tell you... they're the biggest lifesaver! The best thing about Caroline learning how to get it is that when she loses it, she can pick it up and put it back in instead of fussing until you can get it back to her. (= Esp at night!!

Jamie said...

I'm a bowhead fan too! The bigger the better! Adie went through a phase of taking them out but she got over it. Now I put them in and she says "daddy look I'm pretty" ohh soooo cute!