This is how we found Caroline this morning...
Other exciting news...
Caroline is rolling from her back to her tummy now! Yea! She has been rolling from her tummy to her back for a couple of months, but yesterday was the first time she rolled from her back to her tummy all by herself. Needless to say, I am pretty excited. It's so much fun when they learn something new...It has quickly become one of her favortie activities. Here's a little video of her rockin' and rollin'...
**My apologies for my super annoying high pitched voice:) I never post videos on here for that very reason...I HATE listening to my own voice! So nerdy...





8 comments:
That is super cute... I can't believe how big she is... she looks like so much fun. (and I didnt think your voice was high pitched... just that mommy voice!!)
Wow! She is a smooth roller :) Go Caroline!
So I caught myself clapping at the video when she rolled over...and yes, I am at work and yes, I did feel a tad bit ridiculous...oh well...she's so cute! What a big girl!!!
Hey its Kevin. I just saw the video of the baby rolling over and it looked cool. Very cute.
YAY, caroline! that's so great -- i love the video.
Paige, she adorable! I can't wait to meet her. She could teach Ryan a thing or two :)
Your voice isnt bad at all and I loved the video... It made me feel like I was there! Oh and that picture was hilarious! Hope to see you guys soon!
Damn, you do have a high-pitched voice! Kidding!
Post a Comment