Friday, September 5, 2008

Celebrate!

Last night we celebrated Caroline's 1-week birthday with a little champagne toast! We received this bottle as a gift the very week I found out I was expecting Caroline. We waited 9 whole months to drink it!
Note the lack of champagne flutes...they are in a box in the garage somewhere, so we had to make due with regular glasses...cool, i know.

It was worth the wait...Cheers to Caroline's 1st week! (She had to miss our little party becasue she was already in bed) :)

Mommy and Caroline...just hanging out.

We ventured out for our first walk around the 'hood today. Check out the awesome sun hat...She also had on coordinating socks...already so good at accessorizing!

Caroline is beginning to "wake up" a little more. She is noticably more "wiggly" and is spending more time awake and alert between feedings. I love it! Even if it brings a little bit more fussiness with it...it's worth it :)

1 comment:

Liza said...

She is so darn cute! But I am not surprised! I love the blogs, I just hope that with Jon going back to work that you guys will still have time (and energy) to keep it up for us Dallas area folks you miss you dearly.
Love Ya,
Liza